Monday, May 2, 2011

Formula: Runed Arcanite Rod

So, I repeatedly went back to the vendor in Moonglade for that thing... Not there.. ever... so I went to the trainer on a lowbie enchanter that does not have it yet and there it is... gahhh... now available at the trainer.. no reason to have that toon camped up there i guess...

however, I can say it has been a great week of sales in enchanting scrolls...  The patch and new gear...
It is really hard to get mats though... the GCelestials and Heavenly shards prices are all over the place...  its a bit hard to keep stocks for the GCEs mainly as I raised my threshold from 22G to 30ishs.. and they spike to 45Gold +  same with the shards spikeing to 3-500%.... Oh well, Still profitable,  and hugely so at that, just scrolls are turning over at 100+ scrolls/day at rate of 15-30K+ in gross sales...  daily... thats fun...

On a "THE GAME HATES ME!!!!!!!!" note... I got me 4th Canopic Jar, and my 4th Mumified Organ... /screeeeeeeem and  "@#%@#$%@#$%ing archaeology

No comments:

Post a Comment