Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Almost a 100K week, with one crafter toon.. LW/Ench

Its almost all in perspective, and how you want to view and tweak your numbers...  BUT, I did have a nearly 100K week...

I was at 82K Monday night, and then went stockpiling.  That put me down to about 69K.  I know I had some silly flips on stuff like playing with volatile air..  buy out singles and relist in stacks for a couple gold per profits.  Its amusing and anoying, a patience exercise really. click click click. Postal... click wait, click wait, click wait... repost and wait some more...  Anyway, prolly had about 5K tied up in that amusement...

So I logged on Tuesday after maintenance, and there was 27K waiting on me... by the end of the day... I was up to 56K net on Tues, and 66K gross...

So Monday's 69K, plus the 27K on Tues first logging in, and then the 5K tied up in sillyness... Yeah, thats pretty close to 100K... in a week...  Just found it interesting that I had posted some numbers that high on really nothing but Pets, LW armor kits and leg armors, and scrolls...  not too bad really... I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment