Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The AH Raid.

Why Raid the AH.. because its easier than raiding the devs content.  I am not saying raiding is difficult, but it does require a few things that elevate the difficulty.

1. Must multitask (run out of fire AND DPS)
2. Must do homework (some fore knowledge of the encounter)
3. Must get another 9 or 24 players online, at the same time
4. Hope the others came with the same level of knowledge and experience.
5. Maintain a solid connection with your ISP..
6. Must have a PC that can handle the game well enough
7. Addons are pretty much a requirement... IMO... You must have them installed, up to date, and configured to your taste role and stuff... and the more the better IMO untill you reach the saturation point...

AH RAIDING...
1. I dont have to mult task (I have addons)
2. I dont have to do homework (I have addons)
3. I dont need 9 or 24 more players on line at the same time, but i can log my own 9 other toons...
4. Only my own level of knowledge matters
5. The AH will not boot me out of raid and replace me if I get DC'd repeatedly
6. PC caliber does not need to have high end grafics capacity for massive 25 man raiding.. but it is needed for a 'getall' AH scan... decent anyway, and you do need some ram and processing for the the addons YMMV
7. Addons, are... IMO... a requirement to really do well... learning how to use them is pretty important too...

My next big thing to look for is a Snatch tool.. dont run auctioneer, so I need to find an alternative...

that is the big thing for me that would up  my game ATM...

No comments:

Post a Comment