Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ITS ABOUT THE JOURNEY YOU FIND EN ROUTE TO THE DESTINATION

Stockpile was musing at the way the game changes as you have more gold.  I posted a coment and left the title as a sort of signature...

It was more a passing thought, but, it struck me as I took a look backwards at my own ventures and journey to where my piles of gold have gotten me... its been a lot more fun getting the gold getting bored with that way and doing it different next time....  having a goal of ONE MILLION GOLD is a bit of a lofty goal for most any player...  but the things you do to keep going, keep it fun, do things differents, spend a little, level in style... try different markets, control (or heavy influence in) a maket... that has been a lot of fun.. the getting to a million is not so much going to be any epic moment i think... it will come and go... like your odometer in the car.. when it ticks over 100,000 miles, or even 999,999 miles... is that any significant event?  To me, no so much..  its more about the direction you are going the moment you hit that cardinal point and the memories and miles you have already covered...

Live the moment... and gold/money will not make you happy, but it sure does help pay for the search...

Happy AH Farming and AH PVP and AH raiding....  do your worst and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment