Thursday, April 28, 2011

Could have predicted this, but not that...

Well huge stocks of mats and going through them like mad...  selling scrolls at high volume...  Enchants are selling well, as the new gear hits the streets, and epics are "worth" it...  Selling a few power torent the and new bracer chants, and peerless stas is doing really well... in the Maelstrom market...  then crit to cloak and bracers does really well and some mastery slot...   now that I have and am selling a few of the scroll that take MCs I am moving large volumes of gold...

Its fun and i like the simplicity of the enchants markets...

The things that got me here was, I suppose i could have predicted that the availablilty of heavenly shards will drop...  there really are not going to be any coming out of the the new heroics...  I have been buying them under 15G, and saw them spike to over 40 yesterday...  YEOWWW!!! could have seen that one coming...  Normal spikes in price have been to like 25 or so....

The one that really baffles me... Celestial essences... from 20-25G ea jumped to 45...  Now if prices hold ther for long, ZA will be all screwed up.. prolly time to reset some markets, buy out the scrolls that take more than 2 CEs to make and reset the prices to reflect the new mats cost... especially if I can get the scrolls at or below current mats cost...  bought out 4 scrolls last night that were listed 135-160G, with a mats cost to make them around 150....  relisted 3 of them for 250... 

Not really sure why CEs prices got ramped up, but wish I did know so I could decide to fully reset prices in ZA, or just wait out the storm...   I go through prolly 100+/day...  and i dont have stocks for to many more days..  1-3... maybe...

Any idea what is driving CE prices up on the server....

No comments:

Post a Comment