Monday, May 23, 2011

Gold making is not LIFE!

I do have a life and spent very little time gaming this weekend.  Most was doing the more amusing things related to the other blog...  Its fresh and new and great fun.

I have several post ratling around in my head about lessons learned, events and tips and tricks that I am getting out of that blog.

HOWEVER... I have a life, a wife, 2 kids, a house, a lawn, neighbors and friends.  I have plans well underway to completely manscape my garage to a useable funcitoning workspace and maybe even park a car.  For now its stacke with a multitude of other "stuff"...  To continue on the rest of the summer projects, finding my tools is a priority.  To that end.. building cabinets and a workbench, install better lighting, power outlets and storage solutions.  It's well underway, but going sluggishly. 

Another item of a large scale is doing some finishing/semi-finishing work to the basement.  Installing/building storage solutions, and designing and implementing water control solutions to any future water intrusion to the basement.  Yeah, heavy spring rains and I found unexpected water down there... No significat damge to personal property, but it precludes use of the area for much when you find any amount of water that could damage property...  

Another project is taking down 7-8 pine trees in the yard and finally installing french drains in the yard or around the house to prevent the water from accumulating around the foundation, and getting in the basement... 

Then... and... and... ...own a home,  and have a reasonable level of handy-man skills (plumbing, electrical, woodworking, construction etc...) and you always see things to do...  and it can save you tons of money, but it takes a lot of time... a lot like many markets in WoW... Time is money...

So the weekend was not much on the main server working to the 1million gold goal.. The next thing I need to do is go through the 100+ scrolls I sell and evalute some to get rid of them that are slow or no movers, and also review ZA to reset thresholds and fallbacks...  Not a fun project and I expect I will be at it for a couple hours when I get to it.

Thats it, welcome back the workweek, the weekend is over...

Thanks for stopping buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment