Friday, April 22, 2011

at least one more before the weekend

At least one more post before the weekend...

Why is it that the guy on the bottom of the DPS meter always asks someone else to link it... http://www.curse.com/ retard, get your own... maybe it will help you suck less, or make you wonder why you suck so much and you will go find some information somewhere else to help you suck less...   SOMETHING>>> JUST SUCK LESSS...  that dungeon would have been so much faster if you had not been carried by tank and me...  because the other DPS sucks too...

Okay, I am an elitist jerk sometimes... and always an elitist...  Sometimes I want to make a macro set for and special bartender bar just for the macros.. standard macros for standard situations and lazy ignorant idiots... who will ask for a "recount" report, but not how to download it or if it will hurt their FPS or something...

Macro 1, respose to "link the meters please"
"Thank you for being interested in wanting to know how your performance is compared to the rest of the group.  Now take the next step and download your own meter, instead of not only being bad at DPS, but not caring enough to actually do something about it... http://www.curse.com/ search for recount"
Alternate response, "GRATS, YOU BEAT THE HEALER... I would be happy to link the meters, but my big head and elitist attitude are in the way and prevent me from pushing the button.  Not that I could anyway, because my sensitive side will not allow me to gloat and celebrate myself as I am on the top and you are on the bottom.. and by a long way... And lastly I can not because I am tired... so tired, too tired to link the meters after wearing myself out carrying you through this place."

Macro 2, Macro as the tank upon entry into the dungeon w/ LFD group:
"Normally people say, hi, bahh, I am here for my own reasons and we are together by chance.  You can count your blessing that I do not suck as a tank, and curse me that I am an eltitist.  If you or your arrows or fireballs or whatever are in front of me befor I pull, you suck and must think a tank is supposed to taunt and save your ass.. wrong... I take care of the healer.. you take care of yourself."
Alternate: "Hi... As a long time tank I have found that you, the DPS think that doing your job demands that you sabatage every effort I make to help this group out.. so know these things... I am an elitist and you can curse me later if I am a jerk...  If you thunderstorm, hurricane, frost nova, or otherwise do stupid shit that prevents messes with my mobs.. consider this notification you will not have any grace from me to save you from your own stupidity.."

Macro 3, in the dungeon and they are stupid...
"<---- tank sucks... I must... For you think you must pull for me.. but, the real confusion is that you seem to  think I need your help pulling, therefore I am bad,  but that I am good enought to taunt it off of you.  Your amazing in that thought...   I am that good, but, I am also this rude.. I will not pull and I will not taunt...  If you are good enought to start the trouble, I hope you are good enough to finish what you started.

Macro 4, explanation to others
"This may not be a raid, and it may not be that serious.  But I do try to help and show the new players we may be grouped with how it is supposed to work if they should ever find themselves in a more critical and serious dungeon.  Its just a low level instance, but you are in a group, so play with the group or drop group and come back and solo it."

have you ever just wanted to nerd rage on people that are just plain stupid... or have you ever done it... 

After a few years of playing at an elitist level in an elitist way, with an elitist attitude, even in the AH... I still have not forgoten my early days and my early trials and learning in the game... the above macros are just a few I could create..  but have not... I guess I just like to think of my darks side with a sense  of humor, and then lock it back up in the closet and not be so mean..   there have been times where i laid into someone though...  Never did get the point across that I know of, a few shut up, a few started being less rude and stupid, others well, just wanted to argue...

Best ever idiot...  Most anoying moment in game by another player?

Mine was in the twilight highlands PVP battlegrounds...  Its WSG  basically if you dont know.  the guy gets the flag, runs it halfway back.. runs to the edge of the map... by the water fall.. stops... turns to look at the field... waits... turns and jumps to his death... WITH THE FLAG.. and he did it more than once...

how 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment