Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to do when you have more time...

Recently I have posted that I changed some things in the way I play, or at least the amount of time I spend in Dragon Soul...

As of Late I have also steped out of the consistent, persistent grind of gold making in the AH...

I am now playing with alts, twinks and farming some things I have wanted... I did on my recent clear in ruins of AQ get 2 chant paterns, Firepower to gloves and healing power to gloves (which is realy spellpower). 

Still looking for several others, Agi to gloves and the one with agi to cape...

Its different and amusing... and somewhat profitable..

I still raid DS on my main and lead the raid.. it was a good run last night, we pulled a couple times on HM Warlord and HM Hagara after dropping HM Morchok.  The other 3 toons can go to DS, and keep up reasonably, but mehh... it makes the main less fun for me...

So how to find new ways to make money...  different and less profitable, but more amusing and more fun...

Farm Foreman Thistlenettle
Farm AQ ruins, I may go mess w/ temple some more, but its a big time sink to solo... its not exactly easy...
Clean out guild banks...
I think I am going to mess around with the raiding guild that is level 25 and the alt guilds... I am going to play around with buying the 7th and 8th tab vouchers in my level 25 guild and then leave the guild to apply them to the level 1 and level 2 bank alt guilds.. It will amuse me and give me a lot more room to amass a lot more STUFF... like the piles of cloth from farming SFK for the Mindthrust Bracers and Shadowfang on the twinks and other junk really... just deciding in part to sell it off, or to hold it for the demand that will almost certainly arise in the early MoP releas...

At this point it's more about doing something amusing and different... I hope I find some more things that keep it fresh and maybe even something new that will take you all by storm... not likely, there are a lot of smart people.. but one can hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment