Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you

Spellbound and the, 20 days blogging challenge

Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you

Continuing this is discouraging, but I will... I guess the readers dont care about the blogger, only how to make gold, and honestly, thats the way I was when I started in blogs and largely still am.  However I never cared about how big the audience was, and still dont, but looking at the numbers it can be a bit distracting at least...

Anyway... things you dont know about me... well there is a reason there are items on that list and I dont think there are many I don't want to take off the list... however there are a few...
  1. I like to go fishing, preferably with a buddy and an adult beverage
  2. I prefer a gas guzzling 4x4 truck, lifted gets extra points, bigger is better
  3. TV shows, a short list... Survivor, Burn Notice, and.. ummm...
  4. My kids think I can fix anything
  5. Home destruction projects amuse me, I am really good at making sawdust...
  6. Most memorable place in the world, Jerusalem
  7. Favorite of the most memorable life events: geting married, SCUBA diving w/ humpback whales in Hawaii, a downhill ski trip w/ dad, the births of my kids (new babys are so tiny), little family traditions, like pizza/calzones and movie night with the wife and kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment