Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites

Spellbound and the, 20 days blogging challenge

Day 10 – Blog/Website favorites

Well, my favorite have either moved on or quit posting...

Its an easy answer...
Blogs:
Stokpile  and Greedy goblin ...

Websites:
WoWhead, WOWWiki, MMO-Champion, at one time Elitist Jerks, and several other class sites...


Stokpile  is not posting for now...

The old Gevlon  at Greedy goblin when he posted screenies of chat and AH sales... the idiot buying vendor items for 10 times the cost... like Ice cold milk for the Christmas holiday... rawr...

Another favorite... More from when I was learning the game and many other things is WoW Insider  it was for me simple easy to read, clear information on a lot of subject, certain topics I knew I wanted to skip and others I knew I wanted to read, and others could be optional...

No comments:

Post a Comment