Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finally, Patience pays off (a gold post)

Tremendous tankard of terror  I ammassed around 150 of them starting back in September and just sat on them... I picked them up for under 500...  average cost was probably closer to 400 and I am now starting actually move them as the volume on the AH no longer exists...   The supply is nearly gone, except mine, and I have been slowly selling one here and there w/ pretty stiff competition for 700-100... nice flips, but now... it seems I am selling a lot more a lot faster and there is less competition and that competition is less active at undercutting me... I am now selling for around 12-1700+... 5 months later... its payday... as I start to sell them with greater regularity and at greater profits...

Patience is one of the greatest tools in your gold making endeavors, but it can also be your failure in some high risk investments.  I have had it go both ways... In this case, it seems the tankards of terror is going to pay off, however, I still remember 400K worth of DMC trinkets diminish in value to about 100K, and those have never seen a comeback... I thought I could wait out a month, so stopped selling and listing, but there were on my server multiple others playing in the market who just kept selling, and never ran out between fairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment