Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 09 – Your first blog post

Spellbound and the, 20 days blogging challenge

Day 09 – Your first blog post

I was at the time jaded on a few things and again had failed to be a part of something I wanted to roll myself into.  A guild w/ solid consistent leadership, a raiding group that had more positives than negatives... or the weight of one over the other puts you firmly on one side of the fence or the other...   Sorta like pugs and puggers... Give em a chance and it works out, and sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and walk away from something when it has ceased to be fun...

The goals and aspiration I was pondering at the time were put there in that first post and as the blog still is, its a place to put thoughts where I could think thing over and organize them for largely my own benefit, and in a blog to possibly share the perspective with others, for their benefit or feedback...

I have shifted from that project guild, and I have gone back to raiding... I made the million, and I leveled more toons...  All in all the project guild taught me some things, or help focus my attention to thing I already knew, but denied the real impact of since they were distant from my own personal situation, the guild brough some realitys to front and center attention in ways that I had to pay attention to, as well as many other things.. overall its been a great year... I has been just over a year since I started blogging...

It was all fallout from a situation where I was forced into a change, as everything my game time was focused on evaporated... and I had an oportunity to reset... Looking back the big change was a good thing and a great break from a grind...

No comments:

Post a Comment