Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2nd account gold making edit... No second account required really

Handera poasted a comment on yesterdays post, and I got to say it kinda brought me back to earth on how I used to play...
\
I used to have a crappy computer, and a 15 inch monitor.  My graphis would fall to 1-2 FPS in 25 mans and it was fine, thats all I ever knew...

It still would be since just playing, on a less than optimal system would be far better than what I have right now... That old 15 inch monitor is now on the kids PC, and some where I ended up with a 17" that is small for a desktop, but great for so many things... I keep vent on it, pull up web pages, wowhead etc while in game... Not necessary, but very nice if you spend some time in game... However I was reminded how I used to have always tab out and back to the game when going to various sites for info...

How do you apply yesterdays post if you dont have a second account or second monitor?

The same point still applys, of a shield wielder w/ a spike, ret aura pally, and I think a shamy with a  glyphed lightning shield actually might work too...

However the second account is not neccessary, and the second monitor is not either... My thoughts on this would be to log that toon when going afk for more than a quick break... like making dinner or paying more attention to the TV or looking up info for your toon a raid or otherwise surfing the web or something... you could pretty much check the screen once every 10 minutes or so, and collect your loot.  Though I can not say with great certainty... I think a body w/ loot on it will persist for around 5-10 minutes for you to collect.  I base that on the ~8 minute timer of Foremand Thistlenettle.... I looted him from the last time he fell over falling on the shield spke after killing him a second time...

Thanks Handera appreciate the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment