Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 05 – Favourite item(s) in game

Spellbound and the, 20 days blogging challenge

Day 05 – Favourite item(s) in game

I can not say I really have any single favorite... there are very few that strike me as awesome or could make a favorites list bases on imagery or visual appeal... Thought the most striking and the reasons are below

- Enchant Weapon Mongoose
IMO one of the most visual enchants in the game... and at the time it was current, I could never justify it...

- Twin Blades of Azzinoth
IMO the most visual and recognizable weapons in the game... again something that was in dreams out of my leage and out of my reach when they were current

- the D3 Beast lord hunter set (I think I have the name right)  it was a set I worked extensivly for, I ran more dungeons to get that set than I care to remember, especially SteamVaults since 2 of my pieces might drop in there... I think I eventually got a 4 Piece set, but it was a long hard road, on the order of months as I was a newly graduated player form total noob class, to scrub nub... Not your worst player to have around, but not terribly memorable for good or bad... I worked so hard for that gear to get into raiding...

- Zapthrottle Mote Extractor - It was my ticket to my first gold stakes... I my first cash cow... it began the changes to the way I could play and always get enhancements for my gear... and after a year of playing it was my ticket to my first toons epic flight...

Keeping the list short and the big tickets, that would be it...

No comments:

Post a Comment