Friday, December 30, 2011

Making Plans...

Making Plans for... well... Its new years gotta  get some new direction on things.  In game and IRL.

Since this blog is not about me IRL, I will continue to try not to let to much of RL spill into here, thought it has in the past and will I am sure in the future

Plans actively in progress:
  1. Leveling another toon to 85... I have leveled from 76 to 84 in the last couple weeks.  I like the gear chase so will be actively engaged in gearing him out.  He is a bank alt and a passing fancy... but for now... mehh... it amuses me
  2. cleaning out the bank and stocks I had for 4.3... this is going more slowly... its more of a sporadic effort and completely half hearted.  I did say I was taking a break from the AH game.  It would be a lot easier if ZA still worked...
  3. Raiding... Still doing that, religiously on the druid tank, and regularly though half heartedly on the priest and hunter...  I will not make it a priority of any sort to keep up with the priest and the hunter on gear... they are fun toons to goof off with...  If and when I can want and choose.... the warrior will get priority, since I am to the point now where I WANT to play him more than the others....
Thats about it on what I am REALLY DOING...

PIPE DREAMS and LOL plans (in a close order of most likely to happen to least likely to happen...):
  1. Level the tailor, warlock or the... I dont like either of the classes greatly so its a mixed bag.  The warlock is a horde toon and the mage is and ally toon.  Who cares really though... I can get stuff moved one side to the other easy enough.  This is all about having my own tailor
  2. Delete one of the rogue twinkers, they are both about 30-40ish
  3. Load up and play with
  4. Level the shaman on up... I love this toon, the last shaman I leveld was resto ele for gearing reasons... this one.. ENHANCEMENT/ resto for faster ques.. if  I am in that sort of mood... it is level 68 atm
  5. Level a herber/miner druid, just purely a farm cow... not that I do much intentional farming, but I might when 5.0 comes out... That is one of the times when farming is mad profits... for the time invested... but so is everything else...
  6. Start up the gold making process again...
  7. Finish leveling the twink priest, because, I still like twinking... and I am thinking about putting the toon in a twinker guild... ehh.. hmmm.. who knows... the priest is now at level 16 i think?
  8. Level a toon and start buying another set of  BOAs on the second account.  ATM, I already have nealy all of them... well over half to be certain...
  9. Merge my "wifes" account to my battle.net acount, to transfer the BOAs...
  10. Decide on a main, and go be an achievement monster, get loremaster and the insane on that one toon, and make it my raiding main forever, collecty all the pets and all the mounts on that one toon... YAHHH... GREAT IDEA>>>  nowwhich toon.. prolly the pandaren monk.. yeah the pandaren monk... (snicker, its never gonna happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment