Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3 Months planning + 1 week > 800K in sales

FROM A HOTEL ROOM... while preparing for a Non-invasive, with only very mild associated joint pain and other side affects, but I was able to give the gift of life for someone with acute lymphoblastic leukemia....   If  you want to be a part of the registry to become a match or want to know more... Check out Be The Match DOT Org The donation process was fully expenses paid, meals, travel and hotel.  You can register by mail at be the match dot org, or a local drive.   It is a worldwide registry...

Life and someone else life is greater than WOW.  My PSA is over and done.... Now on to WOW....

800K gross sales in one week...  THAT is pretty sexy... and since all my gold was previously tied up in stockpiles, I had less than 10K on my account (horde side of that server at least)...

Things that work:
The same things that worked last week and the week before and the week before... ... ...
Having a spreadsheet with all my baseline costs.  Since ZA seems to still and as addons go, maybe forever be on the fritz.  Auctionator keeps on workinging, and I just refer to that spreadsheet.  That way I still don't sell anything at a loss by blindly undercutting the other dumby.  As the week wore on, there were several voracious undercutters on a couple scrolls that it was not worth my time and gold to prospect most of them and buy them out to reset the market.  There was one... its cheap, and it has not seen its day yet.... Resilience to to chest.  I was able to buy out the market, most  below costs, I know this one is a seller, and I will be waiting for the new PVP season to unload if I have to.  I did reset the market and continue to try getting a few sales. Time will tell

THats all... Auctionator and spreadsheets thats how I have run all sales in the last week.. about 120K in gems, and another 700+ in scrolls... Its good to see a plan come together... I will probably hit the million marker this week... and when I get home, I should have all the parts to build a new bomb PC... SSD, and more than one core on the processor... NIOCE!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment