Friday, September 30, 2011

PREDICTIONS AND IMPACT

So, was doing a little diligent looking at the PTR data mined notes, and saw one thing in the notes that will have some effect, and another that is just other new from an add on the page...

First Maelstrom shatter... This will not have major impact on values of either, my experience is that heavenly shards and MCs will both are fairly close in price... It may change over the crafting to DE patterns as more havenly shards are made out of MCs instead of DEd PVP gears... interesting...

When will 4.3 drop... well.. STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC has a realease date of 20 Dec... I expect the release of 4.3 to coincide with that... I think SWTOR will be a new competition for subscribers to WoW... Will be fun to watch... will it be another Rift story, or will it develope its own community and lasting growth like WOW?  Rift I think will diminish and possibly grow slowly...  Just guessing...

But as you stock up look at these notes on data mined material... the big things to look at will be what is on the first bosses in the new raids.. the new 5 mans, and the new valor gear....  and lastly the new crafted gear seems to require raid zone drops, and will be pants and bracers...  Look for gem sockets, and what enchants you can profit on

More still coming on how the epic gems will work, lots of guessing.. atm, I am not one to do more than continue to stock up... Even if I lose gold, I dont care, I have enough that I can lose a lot and still have more than a lot of players will ever see...  all the mats are not on credit, so even if they lose value they will still have value... .. there is ZERO risk for my GAME, I am talking about my time investment for fun risk... there is investment risk for the pixels that represent my virtual gold count... but, I still play for fun and prospecting the market amuses me.. still buying tankards of terror under 500... and stocking up on JC mats through the shuffle... and chant mats, LOTS and LOTS of chant mats... I see a lot of chant materials at below norm prices as I guess there is a lot of JCs that are shuffling the pyrite throgh the shuffle, instead of unloading outright..  these mats are alomst certain to see another huge jump in value as 4.3 hits... the new gear, then new enchants, lots of alts, lots of raiding new PVP gears/season/craftables... etc etc etc...

Keep checkin MMO and planing ahead.. starting now will have massive profit potential.. and IMO, there is little risk... Server dependant, YMMV... MY guess you will be able to sell 5 times or more the normal volume you have seen in recent weeks when 4.3 hits... are you stocked and ready for 2-3 weeks of that volume?  There will likely be new PVP gear to be stocked up for, otherwise gems, belt buckles, enchants, leg armor/threads will sell in massive volumes...   that is almost a certain fact...

No comments:

Post a Comment