Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes, good ideas and goals need numbers to back it up...

So as I have ambitiously started watching the markets and buying up materials.. gambling that markets will hold about where they are at and baloon after 4.3...   Then I watched tha cash flow... and had to wonder was I going to make it to my goals of stocking up.. the answer is NO...

~2,000 GCEs... market value ~100K+
~1,000 MC... Market value ~ 75K
~1,000 HS... Market value ~75K
~50 - 100 leg armors 3 LW types ~ 75 - 150K (the numbers on each will be determined by sales... need some better data to guess what i should stockpile too...
and then stacks of around 50-100 of many common scrolls...  No idea what this is worth...
TOTAL ~ 500k... or more.. a lot more maybe...  and I dont have that much atm... Guess I need to make more to stock up more...

that leaves me about 100K left to do all the other stuff... stack of scrolls, stacks of leg armors... hrmmm.. a little too ambitious... or I just need to start playing the game for profits now...  Even if I net nothing in the next couple months till 4.3, and continue to go negative... the stocks, the huge huge stocks of stuff will sell.. that I know... part of the issue is also getting a good bit of that mountain I have on ally side over to horde... Its kinda hard to find things to move for a profit over... or even to move on a break even level...  the ally is scarce on the server, the AH empty, the prices that are there sometimes are just plain silly.  However, I may choose to just eat the 15% and move gold...   since I am seing some things to move around for profits in 5x profitability... I may just do that and get more on the ally side and just eat the loss on the transfer... to buy on horde... time will tell, but I still have over 150K to spend on the ally side...   and a long way to go on the stockpiling as I watch my money go out of my bags and into the guild banks in raw mats...

I guess in hind sight I should have had a better PLAN rather than a good DREAM.. now to adjust...

No comments:

Post a Comment