Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recycling works? Study markets by leveling a toon...

Recycling works?  Yeah...  When it comes to Ideas, and gold making schemes.... most ideas recycled will work again for new fun and profits...

Keep going back to old markets... the ones you left.. yeah.. they are prolly still alive and active and could for a high capicity gobling AH tinker monster be amusing and profitable again... for example.. not daily, but still playing at a couple markets and they still make me smile and smirk.. and tell my friends how stupid people must be... Pets... it absolutely amazes me that the snakes... the horde pet snakes sold by the vendor in Org can be sold to horde players... just amazes me... because they are not just selling, they are selling for huge markups..... :-) taking other peoples money.. 3-10 gold per sale... and as things have settled out recently... the new kitty cat winter tiget pet from Everlook in winterspring.. yeah... still 15-20 gold per sale profits... OR... selling COPPER RODS...  RAWR.. thats always funny that the vendor (and vendor is the ONLY source for a copper rod) is right next to the trainer.. :-/  thats funny... time is money.. their time doing daily for the money to give to you... its funny... just plain and simply funny how easy it is to take their money so easily...   Go back and revist some old markets...
Level a new toon for fun and market exploration...  twink em... you will learn... twinking is a huge market, make a twink and do your lookups on best enchants and such (wowhead has a filter for that)... It has been a lesson to me since I made my first twink about 4 years ago... I could not completly twink out because it was too expensive, but I still did it... I slowly ground out the mats and the rep for that little hunter's agi chants on the weapon and the bow scoped.+3 dmg... and on and on.. twink all the way up while leveling and watch other toons gear in LFD.. you will see lots of stuff.. lots of money making idea.. it is not as high a volume market as say cata gems and chants... but... IMO.. its a market.. and its fun to learn how many ways I can take others gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment