Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ITS WORK!!! THATS WHY...

What is work... making gold on an AH business...  Its a lot of time and takes a lot of study and monitoring and stuff...

I am thinking about 3 months ahead to the 4.3 release, I expect that it will revolve around the Christmas Holiday... though maybe around thanksgiving... hmmm... your guess is as good as mine...

SO... I have 3 months that I COULD stockpile tons of chanting mats... and scrolls and things... It has MASSIVE Profit Potential, especially if I craft ahead and stockpile gems too...

But, I quit playing a serious AH game based on the fact that I was not having fun, it was getting to be a lot of time and work to maintain...

4.3 is very tempting though... the massive surge of money to be made... I think I could clear 250K profits in the first 2-3 weeks... that could take my 450K I have sitting around and boost me to 750K in a very short amount of time... But do I really want to commit to this... LOL.. torn... I know its totally worth it, but, at the same time, I totally don't need the gold, not right now at least...

What do you think... I think becoming a TSM master and letting zero auctions go the way of the dodo bird may be a good idea... I should go find some good tutorials on that... after all I have 3 months to prepare for this... O.o 

thanks for stopping in

No comments:

Post a Comment