Monday, September 19, 2011

Stupid but fun...

So I have a project guild that is inacitve.. but I had several toons in it while I was experimenting on that... Same guild that was one of the orriginal topics of this blog... 

So, I had a Warlock... it was a troll... and that is one of the last 2 race/class combos my raiding guild needs for the classy achieves and tab 8... HAD... yeah, i was on kicks to make some new play around twinker toons... and deleted that level 35 warlock to make space...

Not even 2 weeks later, I found myself w/ no interest to look for a PUG raid, or run heroics for valor cap, or any other venture on any of the current toons.. SO.. make a new toon.. and what motivates me... the guild achievement this time was the motivation to the new toon.  and a troll lock was born again... this time with a cooler name. Full heirlooms, and a focus on leveling through quests for faster rep gains... at 45% bonus xp from gear and guild perks, you level past zones so quick... they are not even half cleared, and your ready to move on.  Especially since the amount of xp rewarded directly relates to the amount of rep gained. 

Fun stuff.. IMO, leveling toons has been fun ever since the first one that was soo much harder, being a noob, wanting to read and learn and play so much... and get to level cap fast...  etc etc.. now its just fun to do...

Still stupid to make another Troll Warlock less than 2 weeks after deleting one...

On gold making.. still making easy money flipping heavy savage leather into pristine hides... stacks of 8.. its about the only thing I do now to keep my balance even and going up... that and clearing out excess inventory...

No comments:

Post a Comment