Monday, September 26, 2011

How goes the Pile

Slowly... thats how and its how I want it to go...

Currently the projects have been cleaning out the banks, bags, mailboxes, and stockpiles of things I do not want anymore or will not be part of the 4.3 stockpile... that goes slowly.. secondly some early purchases and numbers on addons to begin piling up the STUFF for 4.3... looking for my sticky points, and looking for my material bottle necks.  One thing I have begun to see, is that some chant mats will be slow to get where I want them.  ATM the goal as modified is 2 Guild bank tabs of GCEs and one tab of dust and one of combined shards and crystals.... 4 full GB tabs of enchaning mats to react with... AND another full of stacks of premade scrolls...

I have found that my initial estimations of ceiling prices for GCEs, HS, and MCs was too low likely to meet my goals... Blackened Dragonscales too.  Water and Air have dropped in ceiling prices to buy, the price of earth is falling like a rock due to what I guess is all the Pyrite prospecting going on...

Pyrite seems to be about 5G/ea and 200/stk... so, shuffling that as i imagine i will get a tailor up to play with the excess dust > cloth and maybe a BS too to make belt buckles... I guess a miner would be in order... Since I have dropped mining on every toon I have leveled.. the BS is currently an enchanter to go with it.. and the tailor has no 2nd primary profession.... Miner tailor??? lol, odd combo, but atm, I have already a scribe/alchy, JC/enchanter, LW/enchanter maxed out... In the works a miner/enchanter, alchy/enchanter, tailor/???, BS/enchanter... Okay.. wow.. how many enchanters do I really need.. but I like enchanting...

Stocking up on the following for 4.3 and setting some market expectations:

Pyrite ore, this is mostly getting shuffled for now.. I am prospecting, crafting and transmuting for chant mats and gems here
Blackened Dragonscales
Savage leather.... leg armor patches... make it heavy and buy pristine hides.. flipping some pristine hides now for easy money
volatiles... all of em... except earth as i watch the price fall... and i am making a ton myself w/ prospecting the pyrite ore...
all chant mats... again some prices moving around, dust is low.. the pyrite shuffle i guess, and the rest are starting to show some stability to buy into the market and have stock for 4.3

spider's silk
large fang

If you figure out what the last 2 are for... well its just for fun, but when in the AH I buy em all out if cheap and do that thing...

Auctionator shopping list is great for all this... just saying...

4.3 willl come and profits could be huge.. if you are prepared....  and even more huge if you are very well prepared...   I will be heavily pre crafted, example around 100 each of the scrolls maybe 150 -200 same with leg armors, crafted stacks take a LOT less space and cost a lot less time to get posted later, and I will be havily stocked on mats...  addons set up for huge numbers and no losses... Maybe I will  get into TSM for this or maybe just go with ZA... Not sure I want to level another toon or couple of them, and stockpile and raid and learn TSM and then play Wii with my kids and watch a movie with my wife, go to work, sell a second house, get a new AC in the new house, mow the yard cook dinner do dishes.. more time with the wife... ... O.o  

TSM just might be more than I really want to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment