Monday, September 12, 2011

Forgetting the Great Ideas

Great Ideas come to you.. I dont have one of those recording MP3 pens in my pocket to record thoughts as they occur, I am bad about having way to many post its around my desk at work and home. 

When it comes to the blog, it always spontaneous and a result of my personal events recently or reading other blogs... then write... I dont plan much long term for the blog...

Recent events in game that I have participated in have been solely for fun and promoting "Its gotta be fun"

We were able to get a pretty sloppy, yet very hard earned kill on Alysrazor... the kill was sloppy for my screw up that cascaded quickly, but was close enough to the over that we finished it off in one final blaze of glory in the air phase... CRASH.. burn out, win... (got my shoulders and finally my cata epic achieve...)

So whats fun... did a first time full clear w/ guildees of BT and Sunwell.. o.O.. yeah first on both for a full clear.. SSC and TK.. some time... still have never seen the lich king fall first hand either... ehhh...

A buddy was running his hunter in a FL attempt that became a rough T11 raid... he was terribly geared and #2 on dps at like 14K... he was there on MY recomendation that he could be a good fit from time to time with the guild group for Sat night fun/friendly raid event...  Just a backup with my priest healer that could fit when they need a filler to get it going in guild... 

Okay, get to the point... whats fun about someone else playing in a raid I have nothing to do with... Trade chat... hunter... ranseur of hatred... RAWR.. just go buy it and give it away... good stuff.. that is fun.. for goodness sake what am I really going to do with my 4-500K gold?  You can not even entomb me with it like the Kings of Old!!!  enjoy it now.. and what is 20K.. 5% impact.. and one week or so back in the AH game.. pshhh... it was fun to have him feel endebted to me, and be able to tell him shove off... your money is no good w/ me...  that was what I told him a day later.. when I gave it to him he said "How do I ever pay you back?" me, "Can you say payment plan?"  Then next day I told him what I wrote here...  It was fun for me to do... great guy, great player, consistent raider... On point all around...   That was fun..

Secondly, I am pushing for a simple guild event... lvl 15 twink BGs... guild event... just go into BGs at level 15 as a group and have fun... Why is this fun.. well you can control a lot of coordination and group mechanics that cause BGs to fail... Anyone can make a level 15 in a couple hours...  heirlooms are nice, but not required, there is no ilvl or achieve to get in, there is no "be on time or... ", there is no  time where its too early to leave the group.. come and go as you wish, no attendance mandate week to week.. just plain and simple fun... lvl 15 is it.. and if you were 16 or 17 thats all fine till you level before the group and ding 20...
Will have to see how it all goes this friday for the first time... For me I made my toon disposable.. I will go with the group.. but I will also delete the toon no problem and start over to do it again...

Random stuff.. thanks for stopping in

HAVE FUN!!! its a game and that is why I hope you play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment