Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where is your guild at, and where are you on progression

Gold in the game removes the stress to have the gear enhancements and consumables to go... that was the project... Play what I want to play at and not care about the rest...  The guild my raiding main is in... We believe got a server first beth'ilac (spelling) kill.. they were server #5, and they are talking about how they fell to #14...  Not bad.. I am not in the raiding grou, have not killed anything on H mode, or even cleared the T11 raid zones.  Its time to regroup and change things up with group 2... just too casual... and the expectations are low and so then is attendance and performance.  Still having fun at it..

The only thing that bites is old habits... I still can not take my 84.3 druid, almost 85... and easily pass the mining nodes that I see..  I can not make myself turn off "tracking" for mining, or even vendor stuff in my bags.. it goes to an alt sits in the mail, and then gets mass posted when I drag myself over to that toon and spend an hour cleaning and organizing... I still have stupid stocks of stupid stuff in G-banks, banks, bags and mailboxes... But I may find I desire to have some fun with the JC market and go for more gold as the druid is feral tank spec atm, but the nice thing about feral tank, is you still have pleanty of tools to do very respectable DPS by just going cat form.  Plan him to be a raiding feral dps/pinch OT, and when the gear is in place I will prolly get a resto spec going...  I should get into the Hyjal dailies soon and get going for that gear, and get enough soon enough to get out and gear up.. since Justice will now buy a lot of gear, dungeon for rep and JP gear... good too go.  Fast and easy... into firelands trash runs for the rep gear there will be nice.  I will get a toon into see cho or Nef soon enough.. will be fun.. and its soooo nerfed now... totally puggable if you have a decent raid leader that knows whats going on.

On gold habits.. having done it once... no need to make a mad push to get more gold... its all just for fun now, but I have developed the skill set and addon usage to repeat the process again and again.  So I may dable at the JC jumble, I have a xmut alchy, I have an enchanter, and now I have a JC... just not sure how much I really want to get into all that.. playing an hour or so daily in the AH game was draining... I could never go to Org and not run an AH cancel/post it seemed... I was always flipping the auctions... later I quit that and still made respectable sales, just a bit less, the I quit at that game and decided a tank is my goal...  Almost there and owning all the non heroics against the most idiotic and stupd DPS... LFD DPS is terribad.. I rareley have a group where one of them does not pull agro for failure to target my target.. then what do they do... RUN AWAY...  AND... KEEP DPS GOING... I taunt it back sometimes.. and before it gets to me... they have agro back.. I let them have it...  I just quit taunting... I mark a target.. they DPS another...  Something twiches.. and they open up with AOE.. no allowance to let me get agro or position mobs.. just LOAD UP the recount meter... Gahhh, terribads... Or just plain rude, I can tell by the performance of many of them that they know how to play well and are likely raiders... They are just cocky and have unrealistic expectations that it is my job to save their ass... Nope... dont pull agro, and let me get agro... target my target too...  Oh well its still fun and I need to get in and get the rep for therazane and Uldum and Earthen ring, stam agi head chants and shoulder enhancements...

Side not... I did a couple dungeons, and the quest to go with them, but wow... 45% xp bonus... i was 83 before I cleared Vaj'ir... (need the stam/dodge head glyph)  Not sure if deepholm will get me to 85 or not... but shoulder chants there.. then to Uldum for more questing... Agi/Haste chant, then off to Hyjal for the quest lines to the new content... and the healing head glyph... OHHH.. glad I was thinking on that... I guess I need to prioritze Hyjal up the list...  gota run the quest line to get into the dailies sooner than later...  I guess it will be clear Deepholm then to Hyjal... then to uldum...

Hope you had a happy fourth of July if you celebrated te 235th anniversary of the USA...

No comments:

Post a Comment