Thursday, July 7, 2011

What does a a half million gold do...

First off getting there... You learn a repeatable process that if you ever need gold you can go make more faster than most players... 

BUT... Today, the topic is the druid that hit 85 yesterday.  Often short tanks and heavy on priests in the guild, I started pushing my druid up as feral.  yesterday was the great ding, 85.  In a matter of a couple hours, I was random queing ZA/ZG w/ some guildies, and doing 10K dps, as well as doing 16k dps in a BH run on the new boss (25man), grinding regular heroics for JP got me the T11 pants, 60K in gold got me the 42k BOE 378 ilvl pole arm, 15K got me the new BOE, valor bracers, and a few more pieces off the AH all gemed and chanted ready to go raiding... same day I hit 85.  The 16k in BH was using mangle instead of shred and having been a long time out of playing melee in raids/groups.  As well as being new to the rotations to keep up.  It just does not apply when questing, and I am also tanking mostly in instances.  Things die to quick to get a real kitty feral rotation going.  My spec is also not pure Kitty, I am running a hybrid tank spec to do decent dps as feral, but mostly to tank.  So, new boss in BH, same day I hit 85, #13 on dps at 16K... not bad in my book.  Still lots of pracice to really do well.  On my roge where I learned melee dps in raiding, I ran combat, never had to worry about the positioning requirement.  Shred.. that does require positioning... its new and harder, and I LIKE IT...

So, I had a half mill, now I dont, only like 480K or something...  I have the low end therazane chants for shoulders, the tanking helm glyph from earthen ring, and have been clearing up in Hyjal to complete the quest line and get into the dailies with the avengers, for the purchasable 365 neck, and looking for rep runs in FL for a new belt and cloak...  In a couple days, I expect to also have the 378 cloak and belt with Avenger's of Hyjal rep.

So.. a Half mill.. go nuts... I still play to raid, and a decent tank that is consistent is hard to come by sometimes... OKAY.. almost all the time.  65K spent on gems, enchants, and stuff and I hit ilvl 352 w/in hours of lvl 85... Oh.. and I went broke on that toon.. so I sent hime a 50K Operational Continuation Fund.  RAWRRRR.. next will be gearing up the resto set...

Fun fun... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment