Monday, November 28, 2011

It has been more of the same, but close to ready

No idea what the near future holds, with 4.3 hitting the servers tomorrow most likely... I have a raiding main toon, and I have 2 alts to get out and valor cap with for the next 2 weeks at least.  2 weeks of valor capping with 3 toons means that I will get 3 pieces of valor gear on my raiding main in that week.. I think.. in may take 3 weeks since I dont fully understand the changes to valor.. If the cap drops, it will be 3+ weeks...

All the same it will be exciting, new content and piles of gold to take from all the people who have been saving over the recent months for what is coming.

Couple observations:  My review of the loot tables for FL show NO BOEs.. their may be some from trash drops, but not sure... we will know shortly after release, there were just none shown on the Boss drops tables posted on MMO-champion.  That could mean lots of people with no where to spend the gold they have been saving.  Depending on exactly how the new valor points work... and what the weekly cap is, in 2-3 weeks, their will be BOE bracers and boots galore that want chants and gems.  Many people will covert valor to gold at 20K per BOE, maybe 15K for the boots and bracer.  I think the bracers were 1250, and the boots were 1650 Valor... Watch this on the servers and be ready for that 2nd and 3rd week for them to be selling.  Be ready to get that gear chanted and gemmed... Also it appears that the crafting mats only drop in the LFR version of Dragon soul.. did not see them on the loot tables for the normal or heroic... interersting...  Live will tell us more...

Current status:  As of my last look this a.m. the last week (since tues) has shown over 350K in gross sales... a bit of that was BOE drops from FL (15-20K).. but some updates...  I think initially there will be a lot more UGs and a much higher frequency for enhancements as the current gear and the new gear from the new 5 mans, is upgraded to the gear from the LFR and then upgraded again to the gear from the actual normal raids.  This could spell for a much steeper and faster increase in inflation after realease.  Or.. since the LFR and LFD do not care about gems and chants, many will not spend the gold on the, "It's getting replaced soon, and not worth it players."

Precrafted scrolls: over 1,000, based on recent sales volume this will be about 1-2 weeks supply. If that in some cases, and a little more in other cases.  I will need to plan ahead for the massive bracer/boots chants in the 2-3rd weeks following release.

Current market value of mats in those scrolls: over 300K (the cost invested in those scrolls)

Expected sales value of those scrolls: 400K or more (this is bases on recent sales prices, and I expect prices to go up and this to be a good bit more)

Current market price of stocked chant mats: over 300K (last look at the enchant mats, and volatiles in my bags, the volatiles inflate this number as many of them will not be used for enchanting,  Many will be going into belt buckles, and just flipped as the prices go up.)

I imagine, without any concrete numbers to back it up, other than my recent post, that the LW mats, gems and other stuff I have piled up, is worth about 4-500K...

The trick is now to sell it and actually get the gold in my bags... This is going to be fun.



No idea without doing a detailed analysis of all my mats and other things I have what I will really be able to sell for, but if my preparation and guesswork of how to prepare was anything close to accurate...

GOLD CAP is about 2-3 weeks away...

It has been just over one year since i really started at this game and really took a break from it for a couple months in the middle.  Durring that time, I shifted my market from inscription to enchanting and LW consumables.  I do have a significant pile of LW mats and may venture into the Crafted PVP gear scene just to off-load those.

Good luck if it is tomorrow... and have fun in dragon soul or your favorite city, or....

No comments:

Post a Comment