Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OFFLOAD or hold? what is worth holding till 5.0

As I have languished and whined many times over, I made a mistake on my 4.3 stockpiles... I collected far far far far far more volatiles than I could use or needed for the patch and prices have done nothing but fall ever since...

At this point there are many things I am considering on how to procede for the maximum gold return on my guild banks...

I have unloaded most of my stuff that was specifically stocked for the 4.3 release...   I did that in a little over 10 days.. in about 2-3 weeks I went from big piles and 10K liquid to 1.4 million...

I hate the idea of selling the volatiles that I have thousands of each type at 20% of purchase margin in most cases... the thinking process... They Only take up one of the 6 guild bank tabs... (maybe a tad bit more...)  There are going to be for certain A PILE of leveling Pandarens and other characters and races as specifically PROFESSIONS in the 2 weeks-3 months (estimated time frame).  The consideration that I have all but talked myself into is to hold them till 5.0.  The logic I have for this is there are going to be a lot more required for the leveling of professions than the current markets and volumes of farming going on.  Farming will decreas on Cata mats, supply goes down, and initially after 5.0 demand will drop sharply, but then later in following weeks and months as those newly leveled monks and pandarens look to boost their professions w/ their savings... I may be able to get more out of the warehouse...

I am thinking the miscelanious piles of BC mats and other things I have will also sell better later on durring that same period...

hrmmm... randoms considerations...

No comments:

Post a Comment